MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
We provide comprehensive M&A advisory including
- Joint ventures
We take on overall project responsibility for transaction execution and tailor our services to suit clients’ needs. In a typical M&A transaction, our role includes valuation, planning of process tactics and transaction structure, support in preparation of transaction documentation, managing counterparty communication and supporting our client in negotiations and decision making. As part of an engagement we also assume responsibility for general project management, coordination of other advisors, such as lawyers and accountants, and scheduling to ensure the best possible outcome for our client.
We offer our expertise for capital raising including
- Equity financing
- Debt financing
- Convertible loans
Use of financing can vary from acquisitions, growth capital, refinancing of existing debt or other business purposes to restructure the capital structure. To secure external debt financing, we assume an active role including planning, tendering and execution of financing package. In equity financing, we can complete a directed share issue from planning, valuation and investor contacting to execution.
SERVICES FOR PUBLIC COMPANIES
We can serve public companies in a broad range of situations including
- Public tender offer related advisory services, valuation, negotiation, financing and execution
- Advisory services to the Board of Directors of acquisition targets, including preparation for tender offers and maximizing value in a tender offer situation
- Fairness opinions, for example, in a tender offer situation or as part of a transaction
- Takeover situations concerning listed companies – Advice to offerors on take-over process strategy, valuation and tactical approach or advice to target companies or their shareholders concerning defence strategy and approach when approached by parties with PTO intents
OTHER ADVISORY SERVICES
We aim to be the preferred partner for our clients and provide strategic advise in a broad range of situations including, for example, the following
- Identification and preliminary screening of acquisition targets
- Company valuation
- Advisory services in relation to an initial public offering (IPO), including the selection of investment bank, timing, valuation and the listing process
- General strategic advisory services
All our services will be tailored to meet clients’ needs. Our partners will leverage their broad expertise and commit to finding the best possible solution for every situation.